Mountain Valley School District is anticipating the following certified openings for the 2018-2019 school year:
Special Education Teacher (K-12)
Math Teacher (9-12)
Successful Teacher applicants will:
1. Hold or be able to obtain a valid license from the Colorado Department of Education with the appropriate endorsement for subject area.
2. Prioritize relationships with all stakeholders while creating engaging learning experiences.
3. Demonstrate strong classroom instruction and management skills.
4. Possess strong interpersonal skills and a growth mindset.
Mountain Valley School District is accepting applications for a Facilities & Maintenance Director.
Under the direction of the superintendent, the director will perform all duties and responsibilities involved with the overall management and safe operation of the school district facilities, maintenance, and custodial department; and other related work as required.
Facilities & Maintenance Director Qualifications:
1. High school graduate or equivalent.
2. Strong management (people, financial and project) skills.
3. Working knowledge of heating, electrical, plumbing, construction, and safety.
4. Such other qualifications as the Board may find appropriate and acceptable.
Mountain Valley School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mountain Valley School District is seeking Substitute Teachers for the 2017-2018 school year.
The Colorado Department of Education (CDE) issues three types of substitute authorizations: 1-year authorization, 3-year authorization, and 5-year authorization. A substitute authorization allows you to work in a Colorado public school as a substitute teacher. The substitute authorizations are issued without grade level or subject endorsement area.
A one-year substitute authorization requires a high school diploma or equivalent.
A three-year substitute authorization requires a bachelor's degree or higher.
A five-year substitute authorization requires a current or expired Colorado teacher's license/certificate or a current out-of-state teacher's license/certificate.
Substitute applications can be found online at the Colorado Department of Education website https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof/licensure_subapp
Please contact Travis Garoutte if you are interested in a Substitute Teacher position at Mountain Valley School District.
Mountain Valley School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mountain Valley School
PO BOX 127
Saguache, CO 81149